Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Camp for the Next Couple of Days

It is starting to get really cold out here now and wouldn't you know it, my heater shorts out. It is only 5 years old and is still under warranty but still! So they came out, got the 3 part numbers they need and are ordering the parts. So for the next few days it is just too cold to stay upstairs. I decided to bring the two mattresses down from one of the guest rooms, plop it in front of the fireplace, and camp out in my living room. It is actually kind of fun though that is only because my unit on this level is still working like a champ. It reminds me of when you first move into a house and you don't have anything set up so the mattress goes on the floor. I may even get some Cup of Noodles to really take me back!

Photobucket

Quit the Rat Race Today

No comments:

Post a Comment